We Care For You Like Family.
Our acute care hospital is the result of the vision of four experienced, local physicians who dreamed of and have achieved a higher quality of care for their patients. Open since November 2007, our devotion to serving our patients shows in everything we do…we care for you like family.
For four consecutive years (2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015), our Doctors' Hospital at Deer Creek has achieved the prestigious Women’s Choice Award, naming us as one of America’s 100 Best Hospitals by women.
Doctors' Hospital at Deer Creek has been organized with the following goals and objectives.
- To provide the community with a health care system devoted to quality inpatient and outpatient services, which offer a safe, efficient and cost-effective alternative.
- To operate a facility uniquely designed for the safe and efficient performance of surgical procedures appropriate to the patient's needs.
- To support and encourage a professional nursing staff who will strive to maintain excellence of care while utilizing the Nursing Process to continuously assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient centered nursing care.
- To encourage and provide for patient and family involvement in the surgical process, postoperative recovery and continued health management.
- To allay patient apprehension and anxiety through consistent and continuing patient education.
- To promote a team approach in the delivery of health care services (patients, physicians, nursing staff and ancillary personnel).
- To maintain ongoing quality improvement and self-assessment programs to assure patient satisfaction, and monitor standards of care.